Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Avery!!

This is the awesome pool where we had Avery's birthday party. Drew's aunt was nice enough to let us take over her backyard for a couple hours. There are two slides, one you can see and the other one is above the chair in the picture. It was so much fun to hang out with family, to swim and eat yummy food.

Avery was not a huge fan of the water.

In the hot tub is was warmer so I think it reminded her more of her bathes. (but don't worry the hot tub was not very hot just warmer than the pool water).


These guys are a crazy group of men.


Everyone was showing off their rock jumping skills.



Connor was so hilarious in these goggles. They were way too big and would smash his nose, but he was so proud to have put them on himself.
Kenny loved looking down in the water with her goggles on. She is such a little fish.



Josh and Chase holding their birthday cake that was bought at costco but decorated by my mom and Kenny. It is one beautiful masterpiece.

I made these cupcakes and then my mom decorated them and the cake below.

Our little family photo.

Avery actually did very well with the cake. She was a little timid at first but they she really got into it.


This was a gift from Grandma and Grandpa Hadley. She loves the noise it makes.



In this book there are little mirrors and so Avery saw herself in one and decided that she needed a kiss. It was so cute.

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

What a fun party! I'm so glad Avery did so great with the birthday cake. I knew she was a smart one. :)

Jenna said...

What a little Doll!! Happy Birthday Avery!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

So cute - see Brittney you are creative, I love the monkey idea!!