
Me and Avery had a fun time attempting to fish with Connor's pole.


Avery actually was not afraid of the fish. She did really good. Of course, I think that I am a little too excited in this picture.

George enjoying the outdoors.

My brother's friend has a little cabin up in Panguitch Lake. He let us use it for the weekend. It was really pretty up there.

This is the cabin. It has one room and a pull out bed. There was a trailer behind the cabin and an outhouse. Yep, an Out House. Oh, how I loathe outhouses. I was grateful for it of course. At least the cabin had running water so that was really nice.

Avery was giving out loves. In the picture above she was giving Kenny loves during a break from her sweeping and below she was giving loves to Kambri (my brother's little girl).


She was such a good little helper.

One night she wanted to try on Kenny's life jacket. She was so cute.

I love her eyes in this picture

All the kids loved the four-wheelers. Unfortunately for Josh!

Connor and Avery had a nice bonding experience this weekend.


There was a nice little park across from the cabin. Avery loves to swing and lucky for me the swings were made of nice wide planks of wood.

We went fishing and Avery had a blast throwing rocks into the water.

She loved, loved the four-wheelers and would get so mad when we took her off.

This shows the love she has for rocks.



A nice cameo with my future new nephew or niece

This is such a cute picture of my mom and Avery

This is Avery smashed into the middle with everything loaded around her. She did pretty good on the ride up and back.

Me and my brother Jordan. He drove up and back with me and Avery. George didn't come up until Friday evening and then he had to head back to Mesquite for work Saturday night.
1 comment:
I have a picture of George that I will put up on here tonight. I was going to put them up last night but ya know we had to watch the Yankees beat the Red Sox so I will put them up tonight. Avery is hilarious!
Post a Comment