
A couple weekends ago, we went to Delta and Avery got to play with my Uncle Neal's puppy, Dora. She loved it. We were afraid that she would not leave my Grandpa's house without a big tantrum. Fortunately for us, she did really well. The only breakdown she had was when she had to share the puppy with Kenny and Connor.



In the video we kept telling Avery to give the dog kisses. So instead of just kissing her on the head, Avery had to grab the dogs head and turn it so she could kiss it on the lips.
3 comments:
oooooooooohhh!!!! I love her!! after I watched that video I wanted to watch more, ha ha way to short!! she is so freaking cute!!
Ooooh I love her!! After I watched the video I wanted to see more, it was way to short ha ha. She is just so freaking cute!!
You should have taken to dog home! Love all the photos, wish I would have been able to see everyone at the blessing. You look very cute being pregnant!
Post a Comment