I won a gift certificate for a free set of glitter toes about a month ago and so this afternoon I went and got my glitter on. They are really cool to see in the sunlight. They are suppose to last a couple weeks.
I also decided to get my hair colored and trimmed before the big delivery day. I wanted something a little different so I had my friend Kara put some highlights in. The funny thing is that I did the same thing right before I had Avery too.
My hair has grown super long with this pregnancy. This is the longest I have ever had my hair. This picture isn't the greatest, but George isn't here so I had to do a self picture.
Here is my lovely belly at 38 weeks and 2 days to be exact. I basically feel like I am all belly. I am dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced. At my appointment this coming Wednesday I am going to have my membranes stripped unless I go into labor sooner (which I am crossing my fingers for). I am ready to meet this little girl and see how our genes mixed this time. I am scared and excited all at the same time. It is going to be a lot of adjusting for me, George and especially Avery.
4 comments:
Love the hair and the highlights!
You look fabulous and I can't believe your due date is already here. Avery is going to LOVE being a big sister. She may not love her a ton at first but when she realizes she isn't going anywhere they'll be BFFs. At least that's how it was with Kaylee. Good luck and keep us updated. Oh I miss you guys!
Hey sister sue. I just wanted to tell you that I am so happy that you are growing your hair out! I love it long! Hopefully my new little niece comes from heaven here pretty soon. Love you sis.
Good luck! You look like a beautiful mama!
I am not ready for you to have your baby until Sat the 18th please. Just think that way Taylee will be exactly 25 months younger then Av's. Also your hair is beautiful and I am super impressed that you have grown it out this long. A big feat for a Mecham girl. I hope to follow in your footsteps. Love ya!
Post a Comment