Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Little One is Here.

Our little one finally decided to make an appearance last night.  Both baby and Brittney are doing great.

Name: Taylee Ann Hadley

Born: 12:30 am. 6/25/2011

Weight: 8 pounds 8 ounces

Length: 21 inches

First we wanted to include some cute photos of Avery.  I can't believe she is no longer our baby. 










Proud Daddy
Our first picture together


Grandpa and Grandma Mecham enjoying some time with the baby in the nursery
George is happily sporting the same shirt that has been worn by all of the men in our family during a grand childs birth.








My first time actually getting to hold her.  I had a really hard time keeping my eyes open.  I was really tired and a lot medicated.

Grandpa Hadley getting a chance to hold Taylee.

Doctor Lunt, my OB/GYN holding Taylee.
Grandma Hadley holding Taylee.  Ironically she wore the same shirt when she first came to see Avery.  Taylee's middle name Ann is her Grandma Hadley's name.
When Avery was brought to the hospital she was in a very ornery mood.  She wanted nothing to do with Taylee.  Later she warmed up to her and gave her some kisses.


She got pretty pouty and would only go to Grandpa Mecham.  He was very happy about that.

Her is how we wanted her to react when she first saw her. I think that Taylee looks a lot like Avery did when was born.


Aunt Jill giving Taylee some love.
My friend Megan made this awesome Owl beanie for Avery.  She looks so adorable.  Megan also made a beanie for Taylee that I am going to use in her newborn pictures.  If you want a beanie like this go to www.swankystitches.blogspot.com


Aunt Gen really enjoyed holding Taylee.

Uncle Drew also got in some Taylee time.  These guys are going to be awesome parents when their time comes around.

6 comments:

Tara said...

congratulations! She is very cute. I love all the pictures of Avery too. We hope to have a similar post soon. Hopefully only another week or so.

TheThomasTidbits said...

She is so cute can't wait to see some more pics. Congrats

Kristen said...

She is beautiful! Looks like you have another blond. I think George's genes dominated. I hope everyone is well and happy. Especially that cute older sister Avery.

Jordan y Lacey said...

Awww...she's so cute! Wish we were there to see her!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

She's beautiful! Love the name.

Susanna said...

Congrats! She's adorable!