Thursday, July 21, 2011

The 4th in Delta

 I love my mom and all of my aunts.  They are some amazing women that have really influenced my life. 
 We did bring our camera with us to Delta, but we were busy learning how to take care of two kids and didn't take any pictures.  So I had to steal all of these pictures from Gen's blog.
 Taylee did really good at the parade.  The only part she didn't like was the fire engine sirens.
 George and my mom showing how much they love each other
 We had a big BBQ in my Uncle Shane's backyard.  This has seemed to become a tradition.  Justin brought J-Dawgs down for all to enjoy.(they are so good) So we ate and ate and then played some games.  I mostly feed Taylee and tried to keep her from getting too hot, while George chased down Avery and made sure she didn't get into trouble or hurt.  Others played lasso golf and swam.
Kyle and Dana getting there game on.

No comments: