Saturday, August 18, 2012

Girls Weekend in Salt Lake

Me and Jess had to stop in Beaver and get a Diet Coke Lime Fountain Drink.  This is the only place I know that has it as a fountain drink.
Picking my mom and gen up in Holden.
We gave them each a pillow with a York Peppermint Patty on it. We want our passengers to enjoy their drive

My mom was trying on some clothes in Eddie Bauer
Dinner at Noddle and Company.  It was pretty good.

We went to a movie after dinner.  We saw Hope Springs (good story line but some awkward moments).  I wouldn't recommend it.






And then to top the night off, ice cream at Cold Stones.


This was the candy we took into the movies with us, but we actually didn't eat very much of it.
We put on some Biore strips and had a contest on who would have the most black heads pulled out.  I took 3rd place.  I won't tell the other placements of people so that I don't embarrass anyone

The next day we went to The City Creek Center.  It was nice but A LOT of the stores are out of my price range.   While there we ate at the Blue Lemon.  My mom and sisters have been raving about these sugar cookies since the wedding luncheon of my cousin's was held there, so we had to try them. They were pretty good, but not as good as my moms.

Gen's lunch
My lunch
My mom's lunch



Then we went to Wicked at the Capitol Theater.  It was awesome.




No comments: