Britt, I love it!!! Your house is so cute. I want to see it in person. I love the slide show too. That is so cool. I loooove your closets and your tile that is around your shower. I just love everything!! I am so excited for you! ---robyn
Wow, it looks really great! I'm way excited for you and George..
ps. I'm jealous of the sprayer in the master tub my hubby laughed when I said I wanted one. It' would be nice to wash your hair or even just to clean but ohh well maybe my next home
6 comments:
I LOVED THE SLIDE SHOW!!! What a good idea. Your house is beautiful and I can't wait to come over and see it in person! ;)
Britt, I love it!!! Your house is so cute. I want to see it in person. I love the slide show too. That is so cool. I loooove your closets and your tile that is around your shower. I just love everything!! I am so excited for you! ---robyn
Its beautiful and I'm so excited for you! By the way--kids bathroom? Is that an announcement--or just a general statement?
You house looks so good. I love the cabinets and paint. You guys did a really good job.
Wow, it looks really great! I'm way excited for you and George..
ps. I'm jealous of the sprayer in the master tub my hubby laughed when I said I wanted one. It' would be nice to wash your hair or even just to clean but ohh well maybe my next home
Hey Britt!
Your house is gorgeous. I'll have to come down and visit sometime ;). Love ya!
Ash
Post a Comment