Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yeah, a sweet looking bedroom set






I decided today that I needed to use my new camera and actually take pictures of our new bedroom set and post those instead of the one I had put on my blog. So here it is ladies and gentlemen our new bedroom set. I have been very pleased with it so far. I still have some decorating to do, but so far I can live with what I have. The quilt on the bed was made by my grandma, my aunts, my sisters, and my mom for our wedding. It is so beautiful. They did an awesome job. I am glad that I can finally display it. I plan on taking pictures of my whole house and posting them sometime in the near future, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

12 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Love the bedroom set and can't wait to come see it. Now I need to get my quilt that I am working on with Grandma done so I can decorate my new bedroom!

Mandy said...

Thatis a beautiful bedroom set. I love new furniture, but don't get it often enough.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Totally love the bedroom set! I can't wait to see pictures of your bedroom when it's all finished

The Briggs Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Briggs Clan said...

I was wondering if you got a new bed as well?? I know the frame is new, but your foundation!!! The one you had some of your best first moments with?!!??! lol!

Lonnie and Shelby said...

Love the new bedroom set and bed spread from your wedding! It looks great!

Mandy said...

That picture makes the furniture look even better. I totally love the quilt. Thank goodness for grandmas.

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Pretty bedroom set and beautiful quilt!What a great wedding gift. I feel kinda strange only meeting you twice and now I can look at your bedroom anytime I want. jk
really I'm not a crazy stalker, I promise!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

It looks so good...I love it. Definately my type of style.

Anonymous said...

Wow that thing is amazing. Thad George guy must be awsome. He seems to try to provide you with almost everything you want.

I would definetly make it a priority to help him get some 4-wheelers next. He works hard and somebody told me he is really looking forward to the day he gets to fill that special space in the garage with something besides trash cans.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Totally love it Brit!! I'm glad you are "pleased with it!" Ha ha ha!

Me said...

I love the quilt!!! Homemade quilts are the best and it is beautiful!