Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bingo, Baby!


On Friday night george, me, jason, brian, lexie, brennen, and amiee went down to mesquite to play Bingo at the Eureka Casino. It was a blast. George was the only one of us to win. He did an awesome job! We played two sessions of bingo with a lot of us coming very close to winning, but we weren't able to pull through. Afterward we walked over to the Virgin River Casino and ate at their restaurant called the Chuckwagon. We got split up and weren't able to sit together so that was a bummer and the food wasn't too bad. I hope that we go back very soon. I feel the need to redeem myself.

6 comments:

Libby said...

I did bingo once in Mesquite as well! It was so much fun. I would love to do it again.

Chelsea Johnson said...

That sounds like fun! I never win anything, so I can totally relate!

Rowley Chatter! said...

How fun!! Me and Dustin used to go and play Bingo all the time when we lived in Cedar it was soooo much fun. I went on my birthday and was so excited to win $100!! It was awsome. After that our biggest winning was like $10. It was still so fun though, i miss it. Good job George, on the big win! ---robyn

Mandy said...

It is suprisingly easy to get addicted to bingo. On my cruise we did a lot of playing against the pros, aka...the ones that know what they are doing. It was a lot of fun.

The Briggs Clan said...

Hello babe! Thanks for the congrats! I will be there next friday and were staying in hurricane...with jess I thought unless she's still homeless! lol. We were planning on seeing/hanging out with you, jess was suppose to talk to you about it. I am glad your telepathic. I keep wishing you two would post some "mini me" news though! maybe you should get on that:);}

The Briggs Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.