Tuesday, February 26, 2008
UPDATE!!!!
Well George hasn't gotten any better. He is still have a tough time swallowing and he is in a lot of pain. He has some pretty strong painkillers, but they seem to only take the edge off. His basic diet is ice cream, pudding, cream of wheat and yogurt. He has tried to eat some mac and cheese and a pot pie (really chopped up), but it is tough for him to eat even that, so I don't really now what to do. I have talked to a lot of people that have had their tonsils out and they all talk about how the scabs at the back of his throat will fall off at least 3 or 4 times. I gag just thinking about it. If you want to see some pictures click on this link www.thehadley.com . George put those pictures on himself. It is also hard for George to talk so if anyone wants to ask him how he is doing, just send him a text and he will answer you back. Thanks for everyones concern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel bad for him, but the diet sounds great! You should buy a baby food grinder and starts pureeing(sp?) all his meals! Or maybe insert a feeding tube and he could have that brown food they're always giving the patients!
Hey thanks for updating us. SO sorry George. It looks miserable. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't eat or talk!:) I hope you heal fast. We miss you in CT.
Post a Comment