Monday, April 7, 2008

Friday Night = Colbie, Fun, and Food!!!





I tried my best to get some good shots of Colbie and her band. These were the best ones that I had to pick from. She had on some amazingly tight stretchy jeans and some high heeled boots, but I thought she pulled the look off. She was totally amazing live. Some artist do not sound the same from album to a live concert, but Colbie was so good. I wish that I could sing like her. I also bought the CD so that I could learn her songs, but I wasn't very diligent at it. All of her songs were familiar to me and I could sing the chorus and certain lines, however, I was not as good as my sisters. I actually started listening to a new artist named Kate Voegele. She is good too. Whoever reads this should go check out some of her songs. If any of you have watched One Tree Hill recently, Kate played Mia on the show and they played some of her songs. It would a total dream if she came to St. George in concert.








I think that we all looked pretty hot that night. My co-worker Jared came to the concert cause we had some extra tickets and he became our photographer for a few pics. Dinner was great and the frozen yogurt was even better. Heather was our awesome driver. We got flipped off by some teenage girls in a red geo metro on our way out of the parking lot, but they were in the wrong. I love Heather's driving and the songs on her satellite radio. We had our own little concert in her Pilot.



I love our sister shots. This one is a particular favorite of mine from the night!

So I pretty much have the same pictures as everyone else of Girls Night Out, which I put on the post as you can see. However, I took some video with my camera of two of Colbie's songs. I just can't get it to save in my post. I will try to figure it out later and maybe post them. They aren't the greatest quality, but you can at least understand what she is singing.

2 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

Oh, that's a cute picture of you Mecham girls. How's life? I haven't seen you forever. You look really good. I need to loose weight.

Unknown said...

Totally agree with you about Kate. I absolutely LOVE her CD, and music. Her songs are so catchy and totally get stuck in your head!!