Thursday, April 10, 2008

Red Cliffs











Here are some random pictures of our activities on Saturday. We were celebrating George's sister Lori's birthday. We went to Red Cliffs and had dutch oven potatoes and chicken and some Strawberry Shortcake for dessert. Me and George played a game called Mexican golf. Don't worry I beat George, but he is pretty tough competition. If anyone actually wants to know how to play the game just come ask. It's a lot of typing to explain it. As for where the name came from that is just what my Uncle Neal called it when he introduced us to the game. (we are not racist). It is really fun to play. We got our own set for Christmas from my brother and sister- in- law. We also went hiking to up to a rock slide that has water running down it. None of us went down it, but it was a fun hike. The weather was awesome and we really enjoyed ourselves. We played a lovely game of Apples to Apples and some Go Fish. We ate some food and then wrapped up the party and headed for home.

1 comment:

Stevenson Stories said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the concert! I love her songs and I really wanted to go... I am glad to know that she was nice. :)