Thursday, April 24, 2008

Weekend in Delta

On friday we drove to Delta because we were going to help lay some baseboard in my mom's entry way and bathroom. My dad, brother, and cousin had already laid the tile and my mom grouted the entry and bathroom. In the entry way my mom had but some 6x6 slate tiles. They looked awesome. In the bathroom she did a charcoal tile with some dark green in it. I loved both tile choices. The dummy I am forgot to bring her camera, but I had an excuse because I had a head cold coming on so my brain was a little foggy. We also decided to rebuild the shelves in her coat closet. So me and george built the closet shelves and then jess painted the closet while I painted the baseboards. It looks really good. I will have to have my mom send me some pictures so I could post them. It was also my little bro, chase's junior prom. The theme was a night in Hollywood. In the entrance into the gym they had put gold stars with celebrities names on them and then in the gym they had a runway with the red carpet on it. They announced each junior and they got the chance to walk down the red carpet. Of course, me and jess had to holler at Chase when his turn came. Kendry had an awesome time seeing all of the princess's in their big dresses. It was so cute she would ohh and ahh when the girls would come out. Sunday we went and listened to my other brother Jordan give a talk in church and then we had a birthday party for my mom, dad, jess, and connor. My mom made the cake and she did an awesome job. The cake was a girafee, which was mostly made for connor. My mom makes amazing cakes. She did my wedding cake. I will have to post some pics of that, maybe do a stroll down memory lane and put some other wedding pics up.

1 comment:

The Briggs Clan said...

I wish I could have been there for prom! I love the way Delta does it. Out here prom isn't for the parents at all, so you don't even get to see the dresses or anything. I think it was fun to feel like a princess for a night!

I found Trevors blog, thought you might want to know.

trevorniqoleriding.blog.....

love ya!