
This is a picture of us sitting at the Dolphin Show.

These dolphins are swimming on their backs. They did some cool tricks but I couldn't catch all of them with my camera.

This is the sea otter and seal show. It was one of my favorites.

See how much milk can give you muscles. After I drank all that milk I thought my shirt was going to rip in two, like Hulk Hogan.

Jess and Josh just love their Milk!

We are scary Polar Bears!!

I just love how we would both look as penguins. Weird how our faces are still human?


Shamu the Killer Whale. The show was pretty cool. It is amazing how the animals can be trained.

This is Jessica's skirt after we went on a ride at Sea World. She got soaked. Jess could wring out her skirt and have water in a little puddle on the ground.


This is my cousin Shar and her husband Nick. She has baby #3 in her belly right now. It is going to be a little boy.

After the fun at the beach we went and ate at the Beach Fire Grill. It was yummy.

This is a group picture of us all after the Atlantis Ride at Sea World. Jess and Josh both got wetter than any of us.

Sadly that is about as far as I got into the water. I did go a little further but for some reason that day I decided to be a chicken and not go out as far as everyone else. You can see gen, jess and josh in the left corner of the picture.


A view of the beach we went to on our first day in Cali.

Me and Gen on the Pier at the San Clemente Beach. I know my hat is so awesome. It was a life saver for my face.

We all bought matching hats. I think that we all look so amazing. We decided that we were going to be triplets on our trip. Jess even came up with names for us so left to right is Adison, Adrienne, and Alison. Give it up for the fraternal triplets
1 comment:
Oh my FUN!!!! WOW. Tell Shar congrats, or maybe I will go to her blog. HOW FUN!!! So what is the difference between 4-D and 3-D?
Cassie
Post a Comment