Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy 27th Anniversary Mom and Dad!!


It was my parents anniversary today. I called them both and talked to them for a little while, well as much as I could while being at work, and gave them some ideas to make this day special for each other. Since I live so far away I decided to send them flowers. I know it is probably weird to send flowers to a guy but when that guy is your dad I think it's okay. I had my mom send me a picture of the flowers and I was impressed by the flower shop in Delta. The flower arrangement turned out to be very pretty. I can't believe that it has been 27 years since that wonderful August day in 1981 when two love birds were married after only knowing each other for 3 months. I love my parents so much. They have given me every opportunity that they could for me to succeed in life. They have supported me in everything that I did and were so proud of me when I would accomplish something. My life is a good reflection of how I was raised. I owe everything to my parents. They are the best. I just want to tell them how much I appreciate how they have accepted George into our family. I love you both so much. Oh, and George wanted me to tell you both that he also loves you too. I couldn't find a picture on my computer of them together so two separate pictures will have to suffice.

No comments: