Today George's results from taking his CT test came in the mail. He passed with flying colors. He got an 88%. Of course, he knew this right after he took his test because now most of the test give you a tenative score at the end. But then George started doubting whether or not he had actually seen 88% or if it had seen 68%. I tried to reassure him that he saw 88% and that he was so smart that, of course, he passed. George, however, was not convinced until he had the offical score in his hands.
I got home earlier than George today and checked the mail first. When I saw the big envelope I was very excited. So I decided to make him a nice dinner that included steaks, potatoes and a small salad to celebrate. I hung a little sign from our dinning room light and propped up his big white envelope underneath the sign so that he would see them both when he opened the door. If any of you look closely at the sign you might think that I am missing a key word and that the sign should say "I am so proud of you", but I typed it the other way on purpose. (its a little inside joke). So everyone who reads this please congratulate George for being scary smart.
5 comments:
Go George! I would have been worried as well. Oh yeah good job on the yard stealing... I mean trash collecting... or was it teasure hunting? Ha.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting. It is almost fun that he doubted himself because that made the letter all that much more exciting!!! I have to tell you... my computer is a little slow wo all I saw the final results and congratulations babe.. and the picture... I kinda thought you were announcing something else... :) I am super excited. We need to do something again sometime, or get our hubbies to come along or something!!
Cassie
CONGRATS GEORGE! And you are a super fun wife to do that for him. How was dessert? ;) ha ha ha
Yea George!
Congrats... I guess you really were studying, not just sleeping on your days out in Hurricane.
Congrats buddy...
Justin
Hey Britt! I'm so excited to be able to see what you guys are doing! Now we need to get my Mom doing it! We might have to do it though, huh! I am still learning, though! I can't believe how big my kids are getting either. Take care! Love ya!
Post a Comment