Here are some pictures of us at Gardner's Village. We ate at a restaurant there called Almund's or something like that. The food was really good, especially their pasta salad. However, we waited forever for our food. After that we walked and walked and walked around the place looking at a ton of different craft stores. It was also very crowded. I would like to go back when it's not so busy. I had an awesome time with my family.
4 comments:
That is a fun place. Archibald Gardner, who built the original grist mill and thus gardner village began,is my 3rd great grandfather, he had tons of wives!! It's a fun place to go!!
-Andrea W.
I hate these type of posts because they make me so jealous! I wish I could be there to do these kinds of fun stuff!
It is cool that you get to do stuff like that with your family! Looks like fun!
Cassie
I love girls day out. It seems that no matter where you go, there's always fun to be had!!!
Post a Comment