This is my ever growing belly at 17 weeks. I hope that you all enjoy the picture. I haven't felt any kicks yet but I am excited for when I can actually feel something. Maybe then I will feel more connected with our little girl.
LOVE the bump. You are adorable pregnant. I'm totally bummed out that I don't get to be there in person and witness and feel your little girl kick etc. :( But I'm glad you posted a pic, I was going to tell you that you needed to because I just needed to see! Great minds think alike!
What a cute baby bump! Make sure you take lots of pictures of your growing belly. I always wished I had more of both my pregnancies. Even though you may not feel camera worthy at the time, they are fun to look back on. One of my fav pics is of my swollen 'michelin man' feet right before I had Kennady:) It's hilarious! Pregnancy suits you, you look great!
I didn't think they could tell the gender that early, that is awesome! Congratulations! You will probably start feeling little bubbles in your tummy in a couple weeks! Don't tell George though, because it will frustrate him that he wont be able to feel them for a couple weeks after that ;) We need to hang out soon!
14 comments:
It's a cute bump! Congrats on it being a girl, the department seems to be on a girl run.
Cute, cute! You look good prego! I am so excited for you, and the kicks definitely help with the bonding:).
I think you look great! Love that color on you. I can't wait to feel the little one move!
LOVE the bump. You are adorable pregnant. I'm totally bummed out that I don't get to be there in person and witness and feel your little girl kick etc. :( But I'm glad you posted a pic, I was going to tell you that you needed to because I just needed to see! Great minds think alike!
Thanks for posting the picture. It is nice to be able to see you as we are so far away.
So cute! I keep hoping to run into you at work so I can take a look for myself. I'm so excited for you guys!
What a cute baby bump! Make sure you take lots of pictures of your growing belly. I always wished I had more of both my pregnancies. Even though you may not feel camera worthy at the time, they are fun to look back on. One of my fav pics is of my swollen 'michelin man' feet right before I had Kennady:) It's hilarious! Pregnancy suits you, you look great!
You look so cute!
In case you haven't found my family blog yet, here's a comment so you can click on it and take a look. Congrats on the Pregnancy!
Yay! You listend to my request! You look great by the way, glowing and all! Keep the updates coming!
hey britt, i found your blog through siobhans. My email is superstar_tif@yahoo.com if you want to add me
I didn't think they could tell the gender that early, that is awesome! Congratulations! You will probably start feeling little bubbles in your tummy in a couple weeks! Don't tell George though, because it will frustrate him that he wont be able to feel them for a couple weeks after that ;) We need to hang out soon!
ow ow! what a cute bump. and it's just that... a LITTLE bump! you look great! happy new year... see you monday!
Awe you're such a cute pregnant chick! lol cant wait to see the baby! are you way excited?
Post a Comment