Sunday, January 25, 2009

20 Week Baby Ultrasound Pictures

This is the face shot. You can see her nose and then her two little lips right below it. I thought it was such a cute little picture of her. Hopefully, she has George's nose. His is a little bit smaller than mine.
This is a picture of her head.
This is a picture of her lower leg and feet. Her feet start on the left side of the picture and then you can see two white lines which are her tibia and fibula and her knees are on the right side.
This picture is of her girly parts. Her legs make a "U" shape and in the middle of the "U" there is a girl. We are very excited to be having a little girl. She is going to have us wrapped around her little finger for sure. I didn't get a very good facial picture, so next time I will try to get a better one.

6 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to get her out in the real world to see her in 3D!

Fife Fam said...

cute stuff Brittany! So exciting! Hope everything continues to go well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Britt! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see her!

Me said...

congrats on the baby!!! That is so exciting!

Kourtney said...

Cute pics, I'll be honest I can't tell what they are but thats why I do xray and not ultrasound! But I know she will be super cute when she makes her debut!

Kelli said...

How exciting!!!! Having a baby girl is soooo much fun... I have a feeling that you guys are going to have a red head. I am loving our baby girls red hair. Congratulations!!! LOL