Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random Pictures

A couple weeks ago on a Saturday, George did a couple jobs around the house that I wanted to boast about. He mounted our TV onto the wall, which was quite a time consuming job. We decided to do it now because Connor was able to reach our TV and we wanted to get it out of fingerprint territory.
George also put the mirror I got for Christmas up on the wall in our entry way. It really completes the area. Thanks again Mom and Dad.
When George went to Maui at the first of January I was going to tell him to get a little Hawaiian dress for our baby, but I forgot and decided not to worry about it. Then when he got home he pulled out this pink shirt with a sea turtle on it (sea turtles are one of George's favorite animals) and this little turquoise and green dress. I started to tear up a little. I thought that it was so sweet that he would think of getting these clothes for our baby. George is such a thoughtful person. I love him more everyday and I can't wait to be a new parent with him.

5 comments:

Elise said...

Ohhhhh!! I love it that is so cute of him to get the shirt and dress! They are really cute! Your house looks like it is gorgeous. Wow you should post more pics of it I've never seen it and probably won't for a long while. Anyways I love you Britt hope all is well with the pregnancy!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

They are adorable! What a good daddy. :)

Elise said...

Heck yes it would be really fun to take some pics of your baby!! I would love too! They would probably be my first baby pictures! just let me know after she comes what you think! Have you thought of names I've thought of so many for my non existent children and yeah it seems like when you actually have to decide it will be very hard to pick! And yeah I hope to see you soon we missed you tonz at kara's farewell!

Amanda said...

I LOVE the mirror in your entry, so cute!! I can't wait to see your adorable little baby!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Britt! It si crazy how big they are, it makes me feel really old! I can't even say I ahve a baby anymore, Coy will be 3 in June! Time flies! I hope you are feeling good! What do you need for her?