Friday, May 8, 2009

News, News, I got News!!!

Well, I went to my doctors appointment today and he has decided to induce me on May 18th.(this is tentative to whether my cervix cooperates and continues to soften) They already have me scheduled to go into the hospital on that day, so all I have to do is wait for the hospital to call and tell me when they have an extra bed open. We are both pretty excited. We are very ready to see this little girl. Oh and it will be heaven to reclaim my habit of sleeping on my stomach, bending over without getting nauseous, getting in and out of a car easier, rolling over in bed without it being a monumental task, and no more heartburn. That is my exicting news for the week!!

9 comments:

Susanna said...

That is so exciting! Can't wait:) Why are they starting you?

The Briggs Clan said...

so you'll be at the campout then!!!! (That was more of a statement then a question) LOL> I am so excited for you! I hope it all goes smoothly and according to YOUR plan!

Jeff and Jenni said...

Yay! It's so good to have a definate date to look forward to. Good luck!!

Kourtney said...

Looks like all is well! I'm happy for you that she gets to come soon, we all can't wait to see her!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

HOORAY!!! Can't wait to meet this little chica.

The Webb Family said...

How exciting for you! We may be in the hospital at the same time at the rate I'm goin... I so agree with you - I can't wait for all those things you listed (no heartburn, sleeping on my stomach...and the list goes on!) Hope everything goes well!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

That's great news. It gives you a chance to plan a little better.

Larsen Lowdown said...

That is exciting!! I know exactly what you mean on the 'sleeping on the stomache' thing. That is what I missed the most! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see your little girl! ---rob

Megan said...

Oh Spears, I know all of those pregnancy complaints too well! I am very excited for you! Hang in there, only a couple more days! And when you get there, breath deep, push hard and .......we'll talk about the rest later! CONGRATS! Love you!