Kenny after her Easter Egg Hunt. Showing off her winnings.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Random Photos
Baby Shower in Delta
This is my Grandma Riding and our neighbor Rita Byrd at my baby shower. We had the shower at my Grandma's house, which was really nice because she has this big room that everyone can fit into.
L to R: Shannon (married my cousin Kyle), my Aunt Cinda (my mom's sister) and cousin Jolie.
Elise (cousin), Me, and Mary (cousin, sister to Elise)
Me and my amazing mother. Thanks for the shower. It was awesome.
Me and my friend from high school, Nikki.
My Aunt Dana, Yvonne (coworker of my mom and mother of one of my high school friends), and Me.
The Freakin Cutest Diaper Bag Ever. Made by My Aunt Camille, who is amazing. I picked out the cloth and she worked her magic. It has a lot of detail and many pockets and is actually round on the bottom. I am so grateful that my Aunt Camille was willing to do this for me. Thanks so Much Camille!!!
A view of the other side. Don't ya just love the colors and the fabric.
Easter in Hurricane
Kenny after her Easter Egg Hunt. Showing off her winnings.
Me and George at Jessica's friends Easter Egg Hunt. I am 32 weeks prego here. I am just all belly. I can't believe how much it just pokes out.
George with his adorable little buddy Connor on Easter.
My parents came down a couple weeks ago and Connor came over after church and was so tired that he just fell asleep on my mom. He is so cute. And my mom is such a great Grandma. I can't wait for my little girl to meet her.
Kenny after her Easter Egg Hunt. Showing off her winnings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see you this week! Yay! Your diaper bag is adorable! I so wish I had the knack of sewing.
So much fun stuff!!! It does stink we are busy. We should make time in the next week or so and do a girls night before the baby comes. Maybe go see a chick flick our husbands wouldn't dare go to :) Your sisters could come as well, or just us, either way! What do you say? (So did NOT mean to rhyme there, I promise!)
Oh I am sad I missed the shower. I really hate being so far away when fun things are going on! Rude... Life is rude! The Diaper bag is really cute. I am glad she made it round... you'll love that. See ya in June, WITH YOUR NEW BABY!!! YEAH!!!
Post a Comment