Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Growing Little Avery


The Growing Little Avery

Avery is getting big so fast. She continues to amaze us with her progress. She is getting better at sitting up on her own. Getting faster and her belly scoot (its so cute but we are in trouble soon). She is starting to venture out with her taste buds. Rice cereal, baby food, gram crackers, etc. She also loves to drink ice water out of a cup. She hasn't quite figured it out just yet but she sure enjoys trying.

Profile Shot...Cute hu...
Momma and Avery having a good old time.
See how well I can sit up on my own.



Eating Real Food is Fun


I even love the taste of my new high chair tray. I'm not picky.






This drinking out of a cup is fun. But its way harder than you guys make it look.
Hey...give that back. I'm not done.

Mmmmm...that cold water on my tongue sure hits the spot.

Whats that over there?



I think I just might go check it out.





This wood floor is slippery. I think i might be stuck.
I love tv.
Don't I look pretty?


This is my new friend Asher.
This is when we both knew we were going to best buds.
Me and my Dad. Asher's dad (Micah) and Asher.

4 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I love the giraffe onesie Avery's wearing. I almost got them for my sister. Anyway--Avery is so beautiful! And how fun for you that she is figuring out how to move around! ;) Every 'first' they master is so fun.

Jenna said...

She's an absolute doll Britt!

Tara said...

She is so adorable. I love all the pictures.

Heather B said...

Avery is just beautiful! Congrats! I love that high chair too, I need to get something like that.