I love her smile. She got these two bottom teeth back in December and now she has four upper teeth. Two have come in and the two upper middle teeth are starting to come in. This picture shows her awesome fangs. The dress she is wearing is one that George bought in Maui. She looked so cute in it. Avery starting walking on May 1st. She is now crawling and walking equally throughout the day. She is still wobbly but is getting better everyday. The back of her hair is starting to curl. I love that her hair is getting longer. She loves her blankets. Luckily, it is not a specific one. Although, she is partial to her pink ones. She will drag the blanket around with her throughout the house. She has even dragged George's scrub top and her towels around. I bought her this little scooter at Walmart a couple months ago. She is really good at pushing herself around. Very nice landing. I give it a ten!! Avery loves spending time with her grandparents. Me and Jess started taking pictures of ourselves and then Kenny jumped in and we let her have some fun.
5 comments:
Where does the time go!? She's more adorable than ever and I love those big blue eyes! Happy early Birthday Miss Avery!
I love her cute little smile. My little boy had fangs just like that for the longest time.
I can't believe she's already almost a year!!! CRAZY!!! She's so dang CUTE!
Happy Birthday Avery! What a doll!
1 whole year!!! Crazy. Love her little teeth. Oh and Taleah has the same peace jammies..I love them!!! Happy early birthdaY!
Post a Comment