Thursday, January 22, 2009
5 Months and Going Strong.
I am finally 5 months along. Once the nausea stopped about 4 weeks ago, I have been enjoying my pregnancy a lot more. George can now feel her kick. It is still a little faint but it is getting stronger everyday. I had a doctors appointment today and everything is going just perfectly. She does not have a cleft palate, club feet, or spina bifida. She does have a 4 chambered heart with good pumping action, girl parts still (yahoo), cute little nose and mouth, good kidneys, and bladder. Basically she is doing awesome. It's good to know that my uterus is doing its job and expanding slowly but surely, as I saw from the lovely scale today. I will not be revealing my weight sorry, it is just to sad to actually type it out. The doctor tested my iron level today also. (those little needle pricks to your finger hurt). My iron level is excellent. I get pretty tired at night, which is to be expected. I am having occasional round ligament pain only on the right side. Yesterday at work it was killing me the whole 8 hours. I started to waddle towards the end of the day just to try and ease some pain. The doctor said that the round ligament pain will increase with the amount of walking that I do and it won't go away. It will, however, increase as my pregnancy continues. Unfortuantely, my job requires me to walk so I will just have to be careful. My exact due date is June 3, 2009. We have not chosen a name yet. I don't know if we will pick one out before she is born or not. It is a surprisingly hard decision to make. Well, when I get the time I will scan some of my ultrasound picutres and post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's great that my niece is growing so well!! I thought we already had a name decided? Don't worry I will be there to give my opinion as much as you gave me yours when we were picking out names!
Isn't it such a relief to hear that your baby is doing just great. I would always get nervous when I would have an ultrasound, afraid they would find something. But it sounds like Baby Hadley is doing just great! Yay! Get those pics scanned and posted--I want to see that cute little nose of hers.
How exciting. I am so glad your baby girl is healthy. It is always such a relief to know everything is going okay. I am sorry that you are having round ligament pain. Ouch! Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful babe.
Yay... I am glad that she is growing the way she is supposed to. And I have the same round ligament pain mostly on the right side and it hurts so bad. I feel ya! It's great that you are feeling better and I can't wait to meet your little girl.
Congrats! Its always reassuring to get that good news from your follow up visits! And did you know that Maddax's birthday is June 3! It's a great day- shoot for it!
Post a Comment