Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Post!

I know that Jess has already put a picture of this block calendar on her blog, but I wanted to show mine too. It is my favorite holiday family tradition. My mom did an awesome job painting everything.
This was at a game of Chase's the weekend before Christmas.
Me and my Dad.
My little Bro Chase (#44) playing some sweet defense. There is no way that guy was going to even get the ball.
Here is a little of a family picture. There are a couple people missing unfortunately.
Me and my Grandma Riding.
Me and my Grandpa Riding. I love them both so much.
Uncle Georgie with is favorite niece.
My parents bought me this mirror for Christmas. It is so beautiful and it is going to look awesome in my entry way. The picture below is of the Hadley family being Simpsonized. From left to right is : Lori, Jenn, Steve, Katie holding Ethan, Jeff, Me, George, Lexie, and Brian. Ann and LaVar are front and center.

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I love Christmas calendars. That one is super cute. Totally jealous. And that Simpsonized family picture is hilarious! Love the circle mirror. It will look perfect in your entry way.

The Briggs Clan said...

I am super jealous of the mirror! that would look fantastic in my entry way too! Can't wait to see you in Feb.

Cari said...

Hey, I'm finally into this blogging world...cuz I started a business making tutu skirts for little girls...so how perfect for the little girl comin' into your lives! They are so cute for newborn pics and to do the same color as the nursery so you can hang it on the wall. Also great for bday and baby shower gifts...so spread the word or I can come show you all sometime! Congrats and so excited to keep in touch with you all! lildivatutus.blogspot.com