Thursday, May 28, 2009

A LOT OF PICTURES!

After a bath at home we dried her off in her flower towel that Uncle Jordan and Aunt Lacey gave us. She likes her baths as long as the water is running and we are quick to clean her and get her wrapped in a towel.
We are both very proud parents and are lucky to have this little angel in our lives.

We love having Avery in our lives, but we are both a little sleep deprived.
Avery in her car seat at home on her first day out of the hospital.
Connor loves to touch Avery's face. We definately have to watch him closely.
Kendry loves to hold Avery. She will dutifully wash her hands just to hold her.
Avery with Grandma Hadley at the hospital. The day after she was born.
Avery with Grandpa Hadley in the hospital.
Avery with Grandma Mecham. Everyone loved holding Avery especially when she would tuck her little legs up under her. It was sad to leave my parents and head back to St. George, but we will be seeing them in a couple weeks at the Family Cabin Campout in Brian Head. I am very excited and so is Avery.
Avery with Grandpa Mecham. She already has him around her little finger. Avery's middle name Rae comes from my dads middle name of Ray. We just changed the spelling a little bit.
I love love love when she makes this face. It is so adorable.
A four generation picture with my grandpa included.
Avery with Great-Grandma Riding
Avery with Great-Grandpa Riding.
While in Delta last weekend Avery decided to display her talent at projectile pooping. George was able to be on the receiving end of this display. In fact Avery has done this two more times and each time it is while George is changing her. I am sure my time will come.

18 comments:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Very cute pictures and the last two are the best. Ethan did that to me while we were out of the house one time...I always had an extra shirt in my diaper bag just for such occasion. At least you don't have to worry about pee on your walls...amazing how Ethan managed to get everything in site.

Jenna said...

Congratulations Britt!! Your little girl is an absolute doll!! And I totally love the name Avery. Very cute.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

You weren't kidding about that pooper of hers! Mighty strong pooper she has. LOL!

I absolutely love that single shot of her--eyes wide open but semi cross eyed. LOL--newborns are the best.

Susanna said...

Can't wait to see her!

Kelli said...

She is ADORABLE!!!!! I am not just saying that either. Love the pictures!

Tara said...

Awesome pictures. thanks for sharing. Unfortunately feeling a little sleep deprived will probably get worse before it gets better but its all worth it. Especially the late night happy faces.

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

She is such a doll and Kenny asks every hour to come over and hold Avery. I can't wait to hold her again!!

Mandy said...

She is super cute. Good luck with the pooping. I used to have to use a towel as a shield everytime I changed my little girl because once the air hit her bum, she cleaned herself out.

Anonymous said...

Britt, she is so adorable! How fun! I can't wait to see her and hold her! Enjoy every minute with her, because the time flies. Coy will be 3 in a couple weeks, I can hardly believe it! Love you guys!

Stevenson Stories said...

CONGRATS!!! I love that she can poop like a champ. It's always good to know that they are working. I'm sorry to hear about your mom but glad to hear that she is doing so well. I can't wait to meet her. Hope you guys are doing well! Sleep when you can. :)

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh she is sooo adorable!! hahaha I love the poop splatter she gave George! :)

sara and wade said...

she is a doll! i'm so glad to see so many pictures. miss ya here, but i'm glad everything is going well. and george is being broken in fast. that projectile pooping is great! hope you get some sleep and recovery time!

brobrofamily said...

She is soooo DANG CUTE!!! COngrats! Michelle

Jodi Rae said...

CUTE baby! Congratulations and hope you are feeling great and recovering well. I got my new blog it is www.ourlifeinjodiswords.blogspot.com. Just send your email to jodirae27@hotmail.com so I can add you. Oh and I love the middle name Rae for obvious reasons :).

Brandi said...

Ya, did you already know that poop could be projectile? We discovered it when EJ did this to JARED TWICE, and NEVER on me. Isaac NEVER did it at all, whew. So looking at that just brought back such funny memories, just ask Jared about it. Congrats on Avery Rae! I suggest reading BABYWISE, it should help get her on somewhat of a schedule and sleeping through the night sooner. Swaddling them tight, just for sleeping worked well for us.

Megan said...

She is so tiny and ohsocute!! Can't wait to see her, I'll give you a call to try and schedule a day I can drop by! Hope things are going good! Congrats! I'm excited for you guys!

The Webb Family said...

She is absolutely darling!! I love the projectile poop, I can't say i've experienced that before, but there's always those 'firsts'

Scott and Siobhan said...

Congrats she is so cute. the pooping thing is funny Raegan always did that to me never did on scott.