Tuesday, April 1, 2008

LAS VEGAS BABY!!!!!


























---This is the Birthday Boy with The TI Sirens---Grrrr!

On Saturday a bunch of us went down to Vegas for Jason's surprise Birthday dinner at Maggiano's. The food was awesome. Our appetizers were fried zucchini with a delicious side sauce and Calamari. This is the first time I have tried squid and it wasn't to bad. Then we had two kinds of salad. Both were good. After that we had chicken manicotti, which was my favorite. We also had meatballs and spaghetti, chicken boca, and this other breaded chicken with red vodka sauce. For dessert we had creme brulee and New York cheesecake. The cheesecake was my favorite. All in all the atmosphere was very nice and the food was fantastic. The restaurant had two men walk around playing the quitar and accordion. Teri Hatch (Teri Miller now) came with her husband Tyson. That was a surprise for Jay Dog. He hasn't seen her since she moved about 2 or 3 years ago. Me and George drove down separately because we planned to stay the night at Teri's, so we also surprised Jason by being there at the dinner. After our bellies were nice and full. We all decided to go dancing at Treasure Island but the club was being renovated. I am pretty sure that all of the guys were happy about that. So we were going to watch the Treasure Island show that they do out in front of the Casino in the pirate boats, but the show was cancelled due to the wind. Everyone left after that and we went with Teri and Tyson to a movie. We watched Vantage Point which was pretty good. We didn't get to bed until 3 am. We woke up at 11 am and got ready. We ate at In and Out Burger and then drove on home. It was a very fun weekend. The pictures are a little blurry because I forgot to bring my camera so all my pictures were taken by my phone.

4 comments:

The Briggs Clan said...

Look at you two livin' it up. Can't wait to see you guys! I hope we can get as much fun into the 4th weekend as possible! I hope I can still come! I am going to fight like ?!#@ to get there.lol. What do DRs know anyway!? love you two!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

WHAT A FUN POST AND WHAT A FUN DAY IN VEGAS. I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE GONE!!! I NEED YOU TO HELP ME PUT A NEW BACKGROUND ON MY BLOG! IT IS TIME FOR SOME FRESHING UP. CAN'T WAIT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU TONIGHT AND TOMORROW NIGHT. LOVE YA TONS

Anonymous said...

Brit
I'm so glad you and George went down to LV! It was fun. I think Jason was pretty surprised! Too bad we didn't get to dance!

I have had so much fun with you 2 weekends in a row! Thanks!

Scott and Siobhan said...

Dude looks like your having fun. So hows things going for ya?